Thursday, September 8, 2011

#43 DSLR Test Photos 3 Wednesday

Another day of DSLR photos, I hope you aren't bored by it. Today I went several blocks around my street instead of just staying in a boring same place since my Biology tuition got canceled. Apparently, you get some weird looks when you are in awkward positions trying to take a photo. The photo where I took the red flowers/water droplets on the thin blades of leaves which was outside a corner house was simply LMAO. The owner came back when I was ducking literally beside his driveway into the house, which I then awkwardly walked away from. I realise that you have to be thick skinned to get photos, especially in a public residential area. P.S. Most words ever in a post.
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment