Sunday, September 18, 2011

Photo Trail #5 : After Rain Sunday Stroll

By far my best photo trail around BSD, partly because its the furthest trail I went. Apart from 200 photos, I gained 10+ mosquito bites from the damn park area. I also got stalked by a bangla worker somewhere in margosa.



MOTHER FUCKING DAD AND DAUGHTER WALKING IN SYNCCCCC....








*FAVOURITE*






*FAVOURITE*


Please tell me there is a floating branch on the left.



















Hmmm..
















































One of Najib's nukes around Malaysia.


Nature's hairy balls.





Abuland.


My secret house.


Obviously more than a photo trail. XD~. Seriously I'm no creep.











Indon drank this, better stay away.

Someone dropped their dildo.

This guard asked me to take his photo, no kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment