Saturday, September 17, 2011

Photo Trail #4 : Early Morning Taman Botani Perdana Trip

My dad suggested to come here the night before, and I couldn't say no to it. Unsurprisingly, the park met my expectations and it's flora is simply amazing. I only could cover 50% of the place before I ate breakfast and went home, the best place I went yet for amazing nature photos.

My cheesy, greasy, oily Ramly beef burger from last night....


The Parliment building with a Malaysia flag.




Tall ass building.


Goku on top of that building.


The cleaner is available for poses.








My father is diggin' this place.










Diamond like water droplets.
























A BEE MOTHERFUCKERSS.










ANOTHER ONE BEYOTCH
































































Mop inspired tree.






















I laik this photo, so should you.


























My mom and dad.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment