Friday, September 16, 2011

#50 Rawang Farm Thursday

My two gay Indian pals.


Herp.


With this Danish Malay, we are 1 Malaysia + Lain-lain.


Serious.


Feel free to pee.




Camwhore when Im not around.


Gays.




Take a picture of someone else taking a picture. Yeeeaaaaa.


Im going to teach you how to plough like an Indon.


Indons dont scare me.


Indian tour guide.


Bear kok.


Plough this mofo field.








Imma be cutting this tree.




Kok proving he isnt a chink.


But he still thinks he is.


Meet pile of shit.


And his brother. JK DONT MAD BALA.


Ostrich.


Mosquitoe.


Oil Palm fruit.


Fisters.


Rubber tree.
My grandfather was surely a better rubber tapper than yours.


We like going deep.


FUCKING BEE.


EPIC BEE SHADOW ON SHIRT... YEAAAAAAAAAAAA.


Nom.


Fat Nom.


Dont fuck with me when I'm drinking.


OMG, I HEARD THEY SERVE RAISSSSS...


Yes Carmen, they do.


Kids... GET IT???!!? KIDS??? COME ON....


Fuck yeah i eat with both hands.


You can fly with add maths.


Indian genie.


Photobombed.


MOTHERFUCKING ULTRAMEN.


DOUBLE COMBO.


Always did this with my lil bro.


Cows eating grass.


Dont worry, my camera wont eat ur grass.


Damn dude with his egg.


Imma be pressing.


Sad duck is sad.


Goat loses to Jeff.


BABY GOATS.


Yeaaaa, suck that tit hard.


Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.


Bala is on the far left...YEAAAAAAAAAAA.


Molesting.
This karipap has alot of air.


The train.








Damn dude cant take a photo right.


Group C.


Asian Herodotus.

No comments:

Post a Comment