Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#48 Mooncake Festival Monday

Yay, a typical boring Monday turned fun when my dad brought me to Desa Park City to see the mooncake festival - at 9.30. My lust for photography was satiated with the amazing night view of DPC with its lanterns and people. It was my first time where I went to somewhere that is worth taking photos but it was also my first time with night photography. Unfortunately, the results was only subpar.


Desa Park City with all its greatness.










AWWWWWWWWW....












Defocus of the photo above.






























The view actually looked better than this.










































































Shanghai mooncakes from neighbour.






My brother's lantern.

No comments:

Post a Comment